Monday, October 5, 2009

Zolpidem

It appears there has already been a reply on my first message of the day about me being so stressed. After a lot of decoding I found out what the writer meant. It turns out he wanted me to take Zolpidem, which is a very dangerous and addictive drug to make me all sleepy and impotent. Quick poll in comments, who thinks I should take it? I have some material to base your decision on hereafter (sorry but it is written in Dutch cause I am still stressed out and cannot look further than the first link in google, I have to click it and copypaste).

Nieuwe gegevens hebben het bekende slaapmedicijn Zolpidem in een compleet ander daglicht gezet. Sommige gebruikers ontwikkelen zeer bizarre gewoonten na gebruik. Er is zelfs een geval bekend van een vrouw die na het slikken van het slaapmiddel midden in de nacht haar voordeur van een nieuwe verflaag voorzag.


I think this seems very dangerous so should I take it?

No comments: